Visiting a Patient
Sampson Regional Medical Center recognizes the importance of having family support during times of healing and encourages loved ones to visit. Our visitation guidelines encourage loved ones to be a part of the healing process while still allowing for patient privacy and rest for healing. Although visiting at SampsonRMC is flexible, visiting hours end at 9 p.m. each night to allow for a restful and therapeutic environment.
Guidelines for Visitation in Patient Care Areas
MODIFIED VISITOR POLICY
To protect the health and safety of our patients, staff and visitors, Sampson Regional Medical Center is operating under a modified visitor policy until further notice.
- No one under age 18 is permitted
- Visitors exhibiting flu symptoms- runny nose, fever, cough- are not permitted to visit hospital patients
- Do not visit if you have a fever, a cold/sore throat or other illness
- Ask prior to bringing food, drinks or other items like flowers into patient care areas that might trigger allergies or other unintended effects
- Be respectful to the healing of all of SampsonRMC’s patients by avoiding noisy and disruptive behavior
- Wash your hands before entering and when exiting a patient’s room
- Please be sure children have a supervising adult with them at all times
- The needs of particular patients may create exceptions to the stated visiting times/guidelines
For additional information on current visitation guidelines, please click here.